Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SEO Tip by Creative Alliance Design in Lake Zurich

Here's a little SEO tip for your webpage. It is essential that you are using the right keywords!
Use Google's free keyword research tool to see what people are actually searching for online when they think about your product or service. Try generic one- or two-word phrases as seed keywords in the tool and then let it tell you what people are thinking.
I certainly was surprised to find out that NO ONE searches "graphic designer lake zurich"! 
Which brings me to my next thought...if you needed a graphic designer, what would you search on Google?


Well, if you are reading this, I hope you found this helpful...And if you need some website help, I can start from scratch or just give your site a facelift.  I also create all sorts of marketing; logos, brochures, custom QR Codes, postcard mailings and a whole slew of business card ideas that I'm sure you've never seen before.  Check it out at  www.creativealliancedesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment