Sunday, January 29, 2012

Custom Valentine's Day Cards by Creative Alliance

Quick!  There's still time to order custom Valentine's Day cards.  Kids love to pass out Valentine's Day Cards to their friends and classmates.  Let them feel extra special by having a custom card with their picture on the card!  I have lots of templates to choose from.  A pack of 20 is just $20.  That includes shipping right to your front door!  Choose a custom greeting and send me a picture of your little one and I'll do the rest.  You'll get  a proof in your inbox within 48 hours.  You can pick a design template from my webpage at www.creativealliancedesign.com, or email me at julie@creativealliancedesign.com

These are just so cute.  Everyone will want to know where you got them.  Every year I make the ones for my kids I get tons of compliments.  You'll be glad you took the time to order these as they will be a keepsake.


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment